Sunday, April 23, 2017

Base Camp!


All of the groups have now made it to basecamp!  They are resting for the night now.  Dave says the tents, dining tent and showers are great... the wifi might not be the best.  Time will tell.  Most of Dave and Tom's group will be heading out tomorrow to begin their journey back home- either by helicopter or on foot.  Dave, Tom and a few others plan to summit the Lobuche peak in the next few days.  We will hope for good weather for all.  

Here are a few pictures I have been sent in the last 3 days- basically of my family :)  My 2 brother-in-laws have been on this trek with Dave as well as several good friends.  He said it has been so great to have them there for support and laughs.  I'm sure it will be hard to see them all go!

(Dave and my brother-in-law Tom holding a picture of my niece Gracie- Base Camp)

(L to R- Brother-in-law Rob, Dave, Brother-in-law Tom, Tommy W- the mustache summitier)

(Rob, Dave, Tom)




No comments:

Post a Comment