Friday, April 7, 2017

Iditarest Part 2

This picture was taken on the first day of my rookie run of Iditarod 2016. I was fortunate that a professional photographer was in the right place at the right time for a few of majestic Denali right behind my dog team.

A few weeks ago I completed my second Iditarod, and instead of a mountain behind me, I have a big one in front of me - Everest and the opportunity to become a first person to complete both the Iditarod and summit Mount Everest in the same year.

I am so fortunate to be part of such an amazing team. Each member bring so many talents and strengths to the table. With a successful summit, Dave has the chance to not only complete his 7th of the Seven Summits, but will be in a rare Club of people who have completed all seven mountains on the first try. Brandon, through co-founding Radiating Hope has made a significant impact in bringing cancer therapy to patients around the globe. Our tracking groups have raised nearly $100,000 to improve Cancer Care in Nepal - awesome! Tom brings enormous strength to the team as a tough climber and great sense of humor.

Excited to be a part of this.

Climb On!

No comments:

Post a Comment